Senior Python Developer
- B.Tech./ B.E / MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related stream.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years of Python / Java development projects experience.
- Minimum of 4 live project roll outs.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- In depth understanding and experienceof either SDLC or PDLC.
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Design and build applications/ components using open source technology.
- Taking complete ownership of the deliveries assigned.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.